Bitch Bruschetta

I kind of want to call these "Bitch Bruschetta" because the recipe is from the girl who had the affair with Zane. I didn't make these for FOUR years because of that. But I loved them so much that it was time. It's a really tasty recipe. They're the most fresh the day of or night of. These are like tapas, so individual and small. I gave four small ones to each guest on a small, square plate. So cute. Make sure you put in fresh herbs. I also added more tomatoes because I wanted a bigger batch. I also upped the garlic.



1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
·   2 tbs. chopped basil (or more)
·   1 tsp. red wine vinegar
·   1 tsp. mint fresh parsley
·   A garlic clove minced
·   ¼ tsp. salt
·   ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
·   1/8 tsp. pepper
·   1 tsp. parmesan cheese
·   1 baguette (I bought pre-sliced and it was fine)
·   3 Tb. Olive oil (to brush onto baguette slices)



Preheat oven to 350. Combine all ingredients in bowl. Allow mixture to marinate in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Brush olive oil on slices of bread. Place in oven until golden brown. Place 1 Tb. on each.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Goodsell's Whole Wheat Bread

Sourdough, version 4, aka version Mel

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs