Parmesan Biscuits

DSC_1578

I made these to go with the Creamy Chicken Pot Pie soup, and they were good, but I think they need something more. Here is the recipe I used, which came from cookingclassy.com:

 

  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour I used the angel biscuit recipe instead
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder see above
  • 1/2 tsp salt see above
  • 1/8 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional) I didn’t add this, but I would next time
  • 6 Tbsp butter (I used salted) see above
  • 2 oz finely shredded parmesan cheese I got lazy and put in less, and it needs all of it
  • 1/2 cup milk see above
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream see above

Recipe and instructions can be found at link below:

 

http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/10/chicken-pot-pie-soup-parmesan-drop-biscuits/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Goodsell's Whole Wheat Bread

Sourdough, version 4, aka version Mel

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs