“Tuna” Melt

Stefani probably just threw up a little reading even the title, but for those people who do like fish, this is a staple. I am blogging this so that if I die from salmonella from eating my tuna  melt, that my kids will know how to replicate this.



Tuna Melt

2 oz. packet of wild salmon or tuna
1 stick chopped celery (dice this small)
diced red onion, to taste
dill pickle, to taste
1/4 fresh lemon, juiced
dry or fresh dill, to taste (I probably do like 1/8 tsp. fresh dill)
squirt of dijon mustard
salt and pepper
mayo to bind

I put this on sourdough with sharp cheddar cheese and then you butter it up and throw it in the panini press. There. May we never forget this recipe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Goodsell's Whole Wheat Bread

Sourdough, version 4, aka version Mel

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs