Baked Shrimp (with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce)



This came from cookingclassy.com. It was good. My problem is that I used pre-cooked frozen shrimp, so they were a bit tough, but the recipe itself is sound and could easily be used again. I give this a 7.8.
Baked Shrimp (with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce)
  • 1 1/4 lbs extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/4 cup butter I did 50% olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp minced garlic (3 cloves) I added 2 more than this
  • 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper
  • 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional) This is a must
  • 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley I used dried
https://www.cookingclassy.com/baked-shrimp/

You essentially melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic, and then the other ingredients (minus parsley and shrimp). You put the shrimp in a 9x13 pan and pour the sauce over it. Cook it at 350 for about 9-13 minutes, or until they are pink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Goodsell's Whole Wheat Bread

Sourdough, version 4, aka version Mel

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs