Moroccan-Spiced Vegetable Soup With Couscous

 

My family teases me about how much I like soup, but they're usually easy, you can add so many different ingredients to them, and there are so many vegetarian options. Anyway, I really liked the flavor of this and give it a 7. It came from thekitchenprepblog.com.

  • 1 medium onion diced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh-grated ginger
  • 2 cloves garlic minced or grated
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon coriander
  • ½ teaspoon cumin
  • ½ teaspoon cinnamon
  • ¼ teaspoon cardamom
  • ¼ teaspoon turmeric
  •  teaspoon nutmeg
  • ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes I leave these out
  • 3 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 15 ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
  • 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes
  • 1 13.75 ounce can artichoke hearts (not marinated) , drained & rough chopped. I always use marinated artichokes
  • ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives roughly chopped. I use the whole jar
  • ½ teaspoon sea salt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma Goodsell's Whole Wheat Bread

Sourdough, version 4, aka version Mel

Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs